Water Resources Engineer – We are looking for a team member in our Transportation Design Group with the desire to grow within our Highway Department.
- Assist with the preparation of roadway drainage design, Erosion and Sediment Pollution Control design, Stormwater Management analysis, and Hydrologic and Hydraulic analysis and modeling
- Compile documents associated with the preparation of Environmental and Waterway Permitting (Chapter 102/105)/NPDES
- Complete designated assignments and report progress to senior engineers
- Work collaboratively with other team members, consultants, and our clients
- Perform field views and attend on-site and off-site meetings
- Learn the process involved in assembling plan and report submittals
- Attend professional organization meetings to build relationships and assist with business development
- 0 to 4 years of experience in water resource engineering or desire to specialize in water resource design. Training provided if no prior experience.
- S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited university is required; emphasis or prior work experience in water resources is preferred.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental of Engineering (FE)/Engineer in Training (EIT) certification preferred
- CADD experience a plus; MicroStation, InRoads or OpenRoads preferred
- Ability to perform project site visits
- PennDOT/PA Turnpike experience preferred
SAI is an Employee-Owned corporation with a comprehensive benefit package offering:
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote working
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance packages
Qualified applicants should submit current resume and salary history in confidence to:
SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc.
1350 Penn Avenue, #300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4211
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer; Drug-Free Workplace