SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc. (SAI) is a leading transportation design and construction management firm with offices in Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Florida. SAI is currently seeking a highly motivated individual in our Harrisburg (Lemoyne) office for the position of Administrative Assistant.
Will work directly with the Harrisburg and Philadelphia Office Managers, marketing staff across all offices, and the senior project management team. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and they should be detail-oriented and organized with an ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Investigate and track planned projects and advertisements for design and bridge inspection services.
- Organize and prepare project proposals and supporting documentation, award submissions, presentations, and professional society public relations.
- Lead client outreach and solicit teaming partners for project pursuits. Attend and develop presentation materials for client marketing meetings.
- Develop/edit technical and non-technical portions of proposals.
- Review proposals for compliance issues.
- Assist with social media communications. Attend industry organization events, conferences, and job fairs.
- Serve as Office Administrator for the Harrisburg and Philadelphia Offices. Assist staff with project billing/mailing; serve as liaison for corporate staff, landlord, property managers, and vendors; coordinate purchases and requisitions; and organize office events.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office environment. Experience working within the architecture-engineering-construction industry a plus.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, as well as Adobe Pro and Bluebeam Revu.
- Experience with PennDOT ECMS system is a plus.
- Experience in working in a deadline-driven environment with solid writing and communications skills.
- Exhibits high energy, dependability, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, a positive attitude, and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers, and external partners.
- Team oriented and collaborative culture.
SAI is an Employee-Owned corporation with a comprehensive benefit package offering:
- Flexible work schedules
- Hybrid work-from-home policy
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid time off
This is an excellent opportunity with a competitive salary/benefit package.
Qualified applicants should submit current resume and salary history in confidence to:
SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc.
1350 Penn Avenue, #300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4211
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer; Drug-Free Workplace