SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and supported by a full spectrum of transportation industry professionals across three additional offices in Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Florida. We are committed to delivering civil engineering solutions to our local and state DOT and Turnpike clients. SAI aspires to design the infrastructure that drives tomorrow and inspire connections that transcend a community’s-built environment. SAI was recently ranked in the Pittsburgh Business Times’ Top 20 Engineering Firms list.
The Senior Project Manager will work with our key staff in our Pittsburgh office on signature projects for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT), Turnpike Commission, and complex city of Pittsburgh engineering projects.
- Senior Project Managers are responsible for openly sharing their technical expertise and providing mentorship of our young engineering professionals. At SAI, we value professional development, and we look to our Project Managers to be thought leaders within our organization.
- The position requires planning and defining project scope of work and fees and ensuring that project/task schedules and budgets are met.
- Professional opportunities include internal management and industry training, attending industry meetings, and memberships to professional organizations.
- As a Senior Project Manager, you will have a hand in implementing business development initiatives like proposal writing and presentations.
- Natural team leader willing to champion their project team members and be thought leaders within our organization
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- 8 or more years of experience in highway design, bridge design, or bridge inspection
- Understanding of PennDOT and PA Turnpike Commission’s design development
- Professional Engineer’s License
SAI is an Employee-Owned corporation with a comprehensive benefit package offering:
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote working
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance packages
Qualified applicants should submit current resume and salary history in confidence to:
SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc.
1350 Penn Avenue, #300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4211
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer; Drug-Free Workplace