Entry-Level Draftsperson (Structure) – We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join our team in our Transportation Design Group in our Lake Mary, Florida office to perform a variety of entry-level plan preparation and support functions.
- Assist and/or make corrections to contract documents, plans, and sketches utilizing Bentley MicroStation CADD software on a personal computer.
- Prepare graphics for displays, exhibits, etc., utilizing CADD.
- Perform routine duties such as assembling contract drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of general CADD practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of general drafting practices and procedures.
- Ability to use computer software and other online resources.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers in a courteous and professional manner.
SAI is an Employee-Owned corporation with a comprehensive benefit package offering:
- Flexible work schedules
- Hybrid work policy
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans
- Excellent health benefits
- PTO time
- Educational assistance packages
Qualified applicants should submit current resume and salary history in confidence to:
SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc.
1350 Penn Avenue, #300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4211
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer; Drug-Free Workplace