CADD Administrator – We are currently seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our Transportation Design Group in our Harrisburg office.
- Strong technical ability to develop, test, and implement CADD macros/programs/ platforms
- Maintain company specific CADD tools and implement new tools
- Assist in resolving questions from team members
- Provide input for company CADD usage planning
- Ability to review CADD drawings for consistency, and recommend changes in CADD design workflow or process to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to plan and implement training corporate wide
- Work collaboratively with other team members, consultants, and our clients
- Associate Degree (additional training preferred).
- Minimum 8 years of CADD experience.
- Working knowledge of CADD software, including Bentley MicroStation, OpenRoads Designer, AutoCAD, MDL, basic programming, and ability to develop and maintain MicroStation workspaces is preferred.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SAI is an Employee-Owned corporation with a comprehensive benefit package offering:
- Flexible work schedules
- Hybrid work policy
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance packages
Qualified applicants should submit current resume and salary history in confidence to:
SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc.
1350 Penn Avenue, #300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4211
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer; Drug-Free Workplace