Bridge Inspector/Team Leader –
We are looking for a team member in our Transportation Design Group with the desire to grow within our Bridge Inspection Department.
- Work on bridge inspection projects for PennDOT, Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC), and other government agencies.
- Utilize web-based software to update asset information and generate inspection reports.
- Project Management/Task Leadership opportunity available based upon experience.
- Assist the inspection team with equipment, data gathering, and field documentation.
- Able to carry equipment up to 25 lbs.
- Be willing to work weekends on field assignments (on occasion).
- Must work well in a team setting.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business need.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of field experience and PennDOT Bridge Safety Inspection Certification or equivalent.
Proficient and well organized with aiding in processing field documentation, charting of data and report writing.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of PennDOT iFORMS, National Bridge Elements, and BMS2 coding.
Experience on PennDOT and/or PA Turnpike Commission projects is a plus.
Qualified applicants may submit current resume and salary history in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org