Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Project Manager: Jason DeFlitch, PE
Delivery: Public-Private Partnership (P3) project utilizing “progressive” P3.
Completion Date: Anticipated 2025
Team: Bridging Pennsylvania Partners (BPP)
BPP is comprised of the following firms:
- Macquarie Infrastructure Developments LLC
- Shikun & Binui Concessions USA Inc
- STV Incorporated
- FCC Construction, S.A.
- Shikun & Binui – America, Inc
- SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc.
- Joseph B. Fay Company
- H&K Group Inc. (Skippack)
Independent Quality Firm: SAI’s role on the project is the Independent Quality Firm (IQF). As the IQF, SAI will develop and implement a Quality Management program that will cover all phases of the project from design onto construction and through the maintenance period until the structures are turned back to the Department.
Candidate Bridges: Anticipated 2025
Key Features of this Project Include:
- Implementation of a Design Quality Management Plan to include Quality Assurance of design activities. Quality Assurance will include in-depth reviews of design submissions for each of the candidate structures.
- Implementation of a Construction Quality Management Plan that includes Quality assurance and acceptance of construction work and materials.
- Implementation of a Maintenance Quality Plan to cover Quality Assurance and acceptance for design and construction activities related to maintenance needs through the life of maintenance period.
Project Owner: Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Contact: Ryan Surrena (FAY, S&B USA Construction)