Contract Support Specialist: We are looking for a team member in Florida with the desire to help grow the department:
- Exercises independent judgment in planning work details and making technical decisions related to the office aspects of the project. Familiar with FDOT’s procedures covering the project-related duties and shows proficiency in the computer programs necessary to perform these duties. Shows proficiency in Multi-Line and Engineering Menu.
- Possess functional and technical skills to effectively manage and coordinate the daily workflows between CSS and outside agencies.
- Effectively manage time, learn new technology, learn quickly to solve problems, focus on customer needs, use creativity, remain action- and results-oriented, listen, and remain comfortable around upper management.
- Ability to use computer software and other online resources.
- Maintain worklists for staff and coordinate updates to worklists with outside agencies.
- Sound judgment and strong time management skills.
- Flexible and adapt to changing conditions and workloads.
- Strong oral and writing skills.
- Perform daily administrative activities as assigned by the Contract Support Specialist (CSS) including preparing progress and final estimates, EEO compliance, processing construction contract changes etc.
- Assist in identifying needs and recommending improvements to processes to assist in the timely completion of reviews of procurements and contracts.
- Assist in creating, refining, and enforcing a structured process for the timely receipt, review, and disposition of procurement and contract documents.
- Continually monitor individual progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- Utilize good organizational skills to manage documents and files for all activities.
- Represent the office in a professional manner and communicate effectively with other state agencies, vendors, and others.
- Help to coordinate and actively participate in the procurement/contract review processes.
- Act as key administrative liaison for the contract review functions.
- Seize process improvement opportunities to streamline workflows and improve accuracy.
- Maintain and continually improve individual contribution to a service-oriented culture that supports customers and leadership.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with leadership, team members, and customers.
- Utilize a high degree of tact and diplomacy in all interactions.
- Continually assess and communicate risk. Take action as assigned to document, control, and mitigate identified risks.
SAI is an Employee-Owned corporation with a comprehensive benefit package offering:
- Potential signing bonus available to highly qualified candidates
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote working
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance packages
Qualified applicants should submit current resume and salary history in confidence to:
SAI Consulting Engineers, Inc.
1350 Penn Avenue, #300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4211
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer; Drug-Free Workplace