SAI was responsible for the preliminary and final roadway and structure design of four miles of new four-lane expressway over Maple Creek, Wheeling and Lake Erie Railroad, and a state road.
- Four miles of new expressway.
- Two 10′ x 8′ box culverts.
- One 570′ three-span continuous curved multi-girder bridge over Turnpike Mainline.
- One 1,000′ four-span dual continuous curved multi-girder bridge over Maple Creek, state road, and Wheeling & Lake Erie Railroad.
- Maple Creek bridge – 200′-tall piers.
- Curved steel girder design.
- Mine void grouting.
- Right-of-way plans.
- Traffic control and pavement marking plans.
- Lighting plan.
- Signing plan.
- 1999 ABCD Outstanding New Major Bridge Award.