SAI was responsible for performing the initial site investigation; preliminary engineering and final streetscape and site design; and construction consultation for this functional and aesthetically pleasing community development project.
- One square city block of streetscape, park, and landscape design.
- Utility relocation and coordination.
- Sidewalk replacement and handicap access improvements.
- Storm sewer design.
- Lighting design.
- Traffic control plan for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Landscaping, including plantings and decorative lighting.
- Coordination with property owners/businesses and local agencies.
- Preparation of construction drawings, bid documents, specifications, and cost estimates.
Construction Cost: $200,000