SAI was responsible for the construction management and inspection of a substantial site development project and local roadway reconstruction for a proposed airport office park adjacent to the Pittsburgh International Airport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 90 acres of land with three shovel ready sites adjacent to the greater Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Six storm water ponds.
- 850,000 cy. of earthwork and embankment construction.
- 1.2 miles of new bituminous roadway.
- 3600 lf of new construction for Cherrington Parkway Extension.
- 2500 lf of roadway reconstruction for Ewing Road.
- 5000 lf of 12″ DIP waterline.
- 15″ – 36″ storm sewer.
- 8″ sanitary sewer.
- Various electrical and telecommunications conduits.
- Erosion and sedimentation control.
- Reinforced earth slope construction.
- Design and constructability review.
- Agency coordination.
- Cost control monitoring.
- Documentation and progress verification.
- Bidding assistance and analysis.
- CPM scheduling.
- Quality assurance monitoring.
Construction Cost: $9,000,000