SAI was responsible for the construction management and inspection of the riverfront walking trail and relieving platform that make-up the new Convention Center Riverfront Park directly in front of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
- .26 miles of walking path.
- 317′ of relieving platform.
- Additional features include sheet piles, pipe piles, precast walls and panels, ribbon walk, and unique paving details.
- Pedestrian traffic maintained via detours.
- Coordination with various agencies including the Pittsburgh water and sewer authority, and Duquesne Light Company.
- CPM scheduling and quality assurance monitoring.
- Contractor submittal and shop drawing review.
- Claims review and analysis.
- Documentation and progress verification.
- Constructability review.
Construction Cost: $8,500,000