SAI was responsible for the construction inspection and scheduling of the West End bridge connection interchange improvements that includes the construction of a direct connection between the West End By-Pass and the West End Bridge, and replacement of the Main Street Bridge.
- 14,000′ of roadway/ramps.
- Replacement of four Bridges.
- Construction of three retaining walls.
- Relocation of 48″ and 42″ sanitary sewer lines.
- Three signalized intersections.
- Lengthening acceleration and deceleration lanes.
- Guide rail replacement.
- Highway lighting.
- Traffic signals, signing, and pavement marking.
- ITS components.
Construction Cost: $52,600,000