SAI was responsible for the construction inspection and management of the replacement of the T-670 Paxton Road Bridge replacement in Washington County, Pennsylvania. Work included record keeping and documentation of the construction work, preparing current and final estimates for payment to the contractor, materials testing and analysis, and shop drawing review.
- 53′ simple-span prestressed concrete spread box-beam bridge over Chartiers Creek.
- 650′ of single lane opposing roadway approach.
- Substructure components included new concrete abutments.
- Project was designed and constructed via the Design/Build project delivery method.
- Roadway elevation was raised up to 18′ in order to intersect with S.R. 0519.
- Quality assurance monitoring.
- Agency coordination.
- Cost Control Monitoring.
- Traffic maintained via detour.
Construction Cost: $1,700,000