Giving Back to Our Community
You may know us as civil engineers who design and inspect the roads and bridges where you work and live, but we are also your neighbors. Ensuring that the community we live in is as sustainable as its infrastructure is very important to us, and so, part of our mission is to work toward giving back to our community. Corporate responsibility is something we take seriously, and as such, SAI supports charitable organizations and encourages our employees to donate their time to their communities as they work toward building strong relationships with the neighbors we serve.
Some of the charities and industry groups that SAI and our employees support and work with include:
- The United Way
- National Kidney Foundation
- Westmoreland Arts & Heritage Festival
- Habitat for Humanity
- Relay for Life
- Wallace Memorial Food Pantry
- Angel Ridge Animal Rescue
- Allegheny County Parks Foundation
- Animal Friends
- March of Dimes
- Allegheny County Airport Authority Charitable Foundation
- Eric Setzler, PE – Assistant Department Manager – Structures and Cub Scout Den Leader Founded well over a century ago, the Boy Scouts of America teaches skills such as working in the outdoors, teamwork, and leadership. And for Eric Setzler, PE, Assistant Department Manager – Structures, an Eagle Scout himself, it was a natural to volunteer as a Den Leader for Cub Scout Pack 343 at St. Raphael’s Church ...