Central Florida Office
As a leader in the transportation design & construction management industry, our firm is looking for individuals to staff our Central Florida Office. We are an employee-owned corporation.
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote working
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance along with flexible spending accounts
- Vacation and sick time
- Educational assistance packages
Come and join us to work on local & statewide transportation projects, with excellent opportunities for professional growth, advancement, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We are seeking highly motivated, qualified candidates in the following areas.
Highway Engineer – We are looking for a team member in our Transportation Design Group with the desire to grow within our Highway Department.
- Design roadway improvements for highway related projects
- Complete designated task assignments and technical reports that summarize recommendations
- Work collaboratively with other team members, consultants, and our clients to ensure all aspects of the design are congruent
- Prepare plans, specifications, and estimates for contract bidding
- 0-4 years of direct experience in the design of transportation projects
- B.S. Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited University is required
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- EIT Certification preferred
- CADD experience a plus; MicroStation V8i or CONNECT Edition preferred
- Roadway modelling experience a plus; Inroads or OpenRoads designer preferred
- Ability to perform project site visits
Project Administrator – position requires 8 years’ responsible experience in construction of major road and bridge projects in Florida. Candidate must have FDOT required certifications. Project Administrator receives general instructions regarding assignments and is expected to exercise initiative and independent judgment in solution of work problems.
Senior Inspector – position requires 4 years’ experience in construction inspection on major road and bridge projects in Florida. Candidate must have FDOT required certifications. Senior Inspector works under general supervision of Project Administrator and is responsible for performing highly complex technical assignments, inspecting construction work, conducting field tests, and is responsible for coordinating and managing lower-level inspectors.
CEI Senior Project Engineer – A civil engineering degree and registered in the State of Florida as a Professional Engineer (or if registered in another state, the ability to obtain registration in the State of Florida within six months) and six (6) years of engineering experience [(two (2) years of which are in major road or bridge construction)] or [(five (5) of which are in major bridge construction) – for Complex Bridge Projects with the exception of PTS projects which require two (2) years of major bridge construction], or for non-degreed personnel the aforementioned registration and ten (10) years of engineering experience (two (2) years of which are in major road or bridge construction). Qualifications include the ability to communicate effectively in English (verbally and in writing); direct highly complex and specialized construction engineering administration and inspection program; plans and organizes the work of subordinate and staff members; develops and/or reviews policies, methods, practices, and procedures; and reviews programs for conformance with Department standards. Also must have the following:
Attend the CTQP Quality Control Manager course and pass the examination.
FDOT Advanced MOT
Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self Study Course, and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects)
A Master’s Degree in Engineering may be substituted for one (1) year engineering experience.
Senior Roadway Engineer – We are looking for a senior team member in our Transportation Design Group with the desire to grow within our Highway Department.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Florida PE with minimum of 5 years’ experience preferred
- Experience in preparation of roadway plans, 3D Modeling in Microstation, and FDOT applications
Join a team that will allow growth and give you the tools/training to succeed!
Qualified applicants may submit current resume and salary history in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.